2018 PR Forum
April 17-18, 2018
Hampton Inn and Suites
19324 Alderwood Parkway Lynnwood, WA 98036
We are making a “Splash” in a 2 day Dairy Women event!
· The first day begins with our Spring Quarterly Meeting at 10 am:
· Discussion on Exciting changes to the state dairy women program.
· Changes and updates to the Dairy Ambassador program.
· Exciting Guest Speakers
· There is also a fun project and a game night with prizes!
If you didn’t think the first day was exciting enough, the second day includes:
· The Dairy Farmers of Washington and Dairy Council as they make a SPLASH-
milk splash that is, as they present a new interactive program for fairs and events.
· Share the successes of the DFW and Ambassador Program this past year.
· Opportunities to look forward to in the new year and how to grow our reach.
· Guest Speaker - sharing her experience as a dairy farmer and blogger
It will be an exciting presentation to conclude our PR Forum. We look forward to seeing all of you in Lynnwood on April 17-18th!
REGISTER TODAY! You can register for both days or 1 day. The cost of registration (includes lunch, project supplies, and hotel room) is $40.00 for 2 days or $20.00 for 1 day. We need to know how many rooms your county will need ASAP; but at the latest by APRIL 11th. A double queen room will be provided per county/unit. If there are four or more attending from a county/unit, a second room will be provided.
Washington State Dairy Women
c/o Gloria Edwards
1555 S. Bank Road
Oakville, WA 98568
360-273-7313, or email@example.com