County Scholarship Submission Requirements
Snohomish County Dairy Women Scholarship
Deadline: postmarked by May 1st
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently live in Snohomish County.
- Be at least a senior in high school or up to 25 years old.
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Have one of the the following be true:
- Actively engaged in a dairy cattle program (4-H, FFA, etc.).
- Currently employed in a dairy related occupation.
- Have family actively engaged in the dairy industry.
- Print and mail in a completed application form including final essay prompt.
- Include high school or most current transcript as appropriate.
- Postmark application by May 1st due date.
Applications should be sent to:
Snohomish County Dairy Women
Attention: Scholarship Committee/Jane Warner
9725 Lowell-Larimer RD
Everett, WA 98208
If you have questions, concerns or need any clarification, contact Jane Warner at [email protected]